3 Days. 60 Miles. A Walk to Cure Breast Cancer

IMG_2981-1920w

Susan G. Komen 3-Day® Walk

This year Know Your Talents was thrilled to participate in the Susan G Komen 3-Day walk. Our founder and CEO Lori Coruccini took the walk for the 5th time, along side our Chief Game Changer Sarah Blik, returning for her 11th round! They were joined by Sarah’s two daughters, Abbey and Katie.

The walk is an intensive three day event to raise awareness and money for cancer research and treatment. The participants walk 20 miles a day and raise a minimum of $2,300. 75% of the proceeds go to research and training, while the remaining 25% assists community outreach programs. The event even includes a splash of camping!

We want to thank Lori, Sarah, Abbey and Katie for their remarkable dedication at the walk this year

Posted in

More Posts

The Growing Importance of Resilience

Resilience has emerged as a critical topic in the aftermath of recent global events, particularly in the context of managing a multi-generational workforce. A study conducted by CV-Library underscores the growing importance of resilience, with 57% of employers recognizing it as a critical skill for candidates. Furthermore, 71% value adaptability, a fundamental aspect of resilience.…
Read More

“Reflecting on 2023 and Anticipating 2024: Key Business Trends and Pitfalls to Avoid”

As the year draws to a close, it’s an opportune time to review the significant trends of 2023 and gear up for the anticipated shifts in 2024. We’ll explore ten prominent business trends from each year, offering valuable insights into what worked, what’s evolving, and how to navigate the changing landscape.Not surprisingly, there are common…
Read More

Improving Employee Engagement

With the “Great Resignation,” followed by “Quiet Quitting,” and even “Loud Quitting,” it’s no surprise that one of the most important conversations companies are having is about employee engagement. Whether referring to their employees’ engagement or what initiatives the organization will drive to improve employee engagement, this issue is on everyone’s radar. In this article,…
Read More