Would like to become the internal behavioral expert for your company and make a difference? Understanding behavior in the workplace, starting at the hiring stage can be a game changer for your organization. We host a PDP Certified Administrator Workshops monthly in Scottsdale Arizona, join us and be the game changer for your organization!
Workshops are scheduled monthly in Scottsdale Arizona!!
- Wednesday, September 14th & Thursday, September 15th, 2016
- Wednesday, October 5th & Thursday, October 6th, 2016
- Wednesday, November 16th & Thursday, November 17th, 2016
Need us to come to you?? If you have at least 2 individuals that will be certified, please let us know!
See testimonial below from Jason Fletcher with ServPro of Peoria.
“I am reaching out to let you know how much I truly appreciate everything that you and your staff have done for my organization. With your help we have truly changed the mindset of our company. I would be the first to say I was skeptical of how it all works with the pro-scans and putting it all together. You did an amazing job at our team impact workshop and got everyone involved to see what some of our hurdles were that stopped us from working together in a team format.
We have since moved over and started doing pro-scans in our hiring process and this has allowed us to cut our turnover rate down to a minimal amount . This is huge as this is not normal in our industry especially at the entry level positions. We are now working on starting some job modeling that I think will help greatly as well.
I would also like to thank Sarah & Melanie for all of their help and hard work as well. Every time I need something they are extremely responsive. I would recommend your company to anyone serious about changing the culture in their organization to become a true team.”
Thank You! Jason Fletcher
In just two days understand and learn action items for working with individuals’ strengths, communication and work styles. With this behavioral expertise, see success in your hiring process, role definitions, succession planning, communication tactics, conflict resolution and MORE!
YOU will become an expert in?
• Interpreting and discussing ProScan® reports, and using the information to develop improvements and solutions
• Developing job model profiles to fit any position in the organization; interviewing and selecting the right people for the right roles
• Team planning; defining roles and responsibilities; learning what to expect from team members; enhancing communication
• Leading people to achieve personal success and satisfaction
Call us at 480-348-8900 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and registration.